|Ericsson Product Overview
Ericsson Cabling Solutions
Ericsson has utilized vast experience in technology, product
development and production of cables and passive network materials to
develop a broad portfolio of cables and interconnect products.
The offering covers both products and systems for telecom networks and solutions for power utilities.
- Ericsson Interconnect Cables
- Passive Fiber Infrastructure
- Energy Infrastructure
Ericsson Interconnect Cables
Ericsson Interconnect Cables offer consists of a wide range of fiber optic
and copper cables designed, developed and manufactured to secure high
performance in telecom and data network applications.
Interconnect Pair Cables
Premises Network Copper Cables
- Parallel Pair Cables for Ethernet and SAS Applications
- Data cables for Interconnect and structured networks
- Pair cables for transmisssion and XDSL applications
- Pair and multi conductor cables for signal and low power applications
Interconnect Fiber Optic Cables
- Data cables for structured Networks
Telecom Copper Access Cables
Power Cables for Telecom Applications
- Telecom access copper pair cables
- Hook-Up Wire
Passive Fiber Infrastructure
Ericsson technologies for the passive part of the Access Network consist
of two air-blown fiber systems and networks with traditional fiber optic
Regardless of chosen network technology, either
a passive optical network (PON) with a partially shared fiber
infrastructure, or a point-to-point network (P2P) with dedicated fibers
to each end user, our systems support a variety of changes as capacity
and services evolve.
Ericsson offer solutions for all FTTx network architectures as well as Consulting services for Access Network transformation.
Feeder and Distribution Networks
Drop and Premises Networks
Central Termination Point
Fiber Transport Network
The Energy Infrastructure offering covers standardized, customized,
technologically advanced cable products and accessories that supply
electricity within energy and telecom networks.
Ericsson MINI-LINK Microwave Networks
Ericsson's microwave offering provides the lowest cost of ownership, whether it is for new
mobile network roll-outs, evolution of mobile networks, or fixed broadband over microwave.
Ericsson's MINI-LINK is the world's leading microwave solution, suitable for any network scenario. It enables flexible and speedy network roll-out, and provides gigabit capacity and carrier-grade availability. Ericsson's microwave offering consists of a number of products:
MINI-LINK Series Product Portfolio
The hardware is highly flexible, and the high production capacity, along with the ability to offer complete turn-key site solutions, enables quick and efficient roll out of individual hops or complete networks. Ericsson can deliver large quantities of equipment with short lead times.
Ericsson microwave offering enables deployment, evolution and migration of networks in a cost-efficient, step-by-step fashion, and fully supports the concept of lowest cost of ownership.
- MINI-LINK CN
- Enterprise solutions, the MINI‑LINK CN is a new addition to the MINI‑LINK product family. It provides compact enterprise solutions for microwave transport for single and multiple hops, and is built with simplicity in mind.
- MINI-LINK TN
- MINI-LINK TN is a unique microwave transmission node, handling single hops and access sites as well as advanced hub sites for large networks, optimized for traffic aggregation and capacity savings. further product info
- MINI-LINK PT
- MINI-LINK PT is a new all-outdoor MINI-LINK product optimized for packet networks, using native Ethernet over microwave. MINI-LINK PT standalone is a hop focused product.
- MINI-LINK SP
- The MINI-LINK SP series of multi-access aggregation platforms provides a seamless migration path from TDM circuit to the next-generation packet-switched networks.
- MINI-LINK LH
- MINI-LINK LH is the Ethernet Trunk Radio with High Microwave capacities for your network evolution to all-IP.MINI-LINK LH is a new product in the market leading MINI-LINK Product
- Ericsson LH
- The Ericsson LH digital radio system provides cost effective wireless transmission and is ideal for any application where a fast rollout is needed or when fiber is not available.
Ericsson OMS Series Optical Transport Network Switches
Ericsson OMS 800 Series Switches
Ericsson OMS Product Portfolio
Optical Networks product family provides solutions to efficiently
address fixed-mobile convergence, packet-based services, and “all-IP”
services including high-speed connectivity.
- Using Ericsson's Optical Transport Networks portfolio, you can create solutions to expand new services and upgrade existing infrastructures by delivering IP services with:
- IP over OTN/DWDM solutions (combining routers and optical transports)
- IP over packet transport solutions (combining router and packet transport solutions)
transport solution over SDH, upgrading SDH infrastructure with
cost-effective layer 2 aggregation and switching (EoS – Ethernet over
SDH advanced layer 2 switching).
Ericsson Optical Transport Product Range
- OMS 3200 Switch
- The Ericsson OMS 3200 family of Optical Multi Service Core Switches is the
platform of choice for building high capacity, highly resilient
intelligent core transport networks.
- MHL 3000 Switch
- The Ericsson MHL 3000 product family is a single DWDM platform offering
network simplicity and efficiency, best-in-class performance and
operational synergies from edge, to metro and core applications.
- OMS 2400 Switch
- The Ericsson OMS 2400 is a family of Packet Transport platforms, covering a
range of switch and port capacities. It offers network operators and
service providers a high level of carrier class Metro Ethernet
functionality for evolving Broadband services.
- OMS 1600 Switch
- The Ericsson OMS 1600 Optical Multi-Service Metro is a compact and advanced
multiservice transport and switching platform (MSTP/MSPP).
- SPO 1400 Switch
- The Ericsson SPO (OMS) 1400 is a family of multi-service and packet optical
transport solutions for Metro Access networks providing carrier class
Ethernet and TDM services.
- OMS 1200 Switch
- The Ericsson OMS 1200 family allows you to effectively deliver a mix of TDMA services and data services.
- OMS 800 Switch
- The Ericsson OMS 800 is part of our world-leading optical portfolio, and has
been specifically developed to reduce the cost of providing multiservice
delivery from Customer Located Equipment (CLE).
- Ericsson Optical Networks (ON) Planner
- The Ericsson ON Planner is a multi-layer multi-technology network planning tool that helps Network Operators to plan, to develop, to manage and to upgrade their transport network.
Ericsson Power Modules
Ericsson's Latest technology in Power Modules
Ericsson uses the latest technology and highest standards of quality and robustness for achieving the highest system performance.
products are primarily designed for advanced information and
communications equipment, such as radio base stations and
switches/routers, but they are also used in a wide range of medical,
avionics, computing, military and industrial applications.
product design is the result of extensive research and development in
power technology, broad application and system knowledge with a focus on
design for environment and design for manufacturing, as well as
efficient logistics and global support. The result is:
- Low failure rate and long lifetime
- Excellent dynamic load performance
- High efficiency over a wide load range
- Efficient thermal management
Power Modules can be used for all kinds of communication technologies
- ATM or IP Networks
- Cellular Radio Networks
- Digital Subscriber Lines (xDSL)
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Wireless Local Areas Networks (WLAN)
RBS - GSM or WCDMA © Ericsson Radio Link - MINI-LINK
Data Switch - Router, Media Gateway, IP Switch © Ericsson ACCESS - ADSL
Power modules can also be used in many other applications, such as:
- Industrial process control, etc.
Ericsson DC/DC Regulators - Point of Load (POL)
Ericsson offer a wide range of board-mounted, point-of-load (POL)
regulator products that are based on industry-standard formats and
BMR450 series 20A DiPOL
BMR451 series 40A DiPOL
BMR462 series 12A DiPOL
BMR463 series 20A DiPOL
BMR464 series 40A DiPOL
PMB series 10/16A DOSA compatible
PMC series 10/16A DOSA compatible
PMD series 2.25/3A POLA interoperable
PME series 6A POLA interoperable
PME-F series 6A POLA interoperable
PMF series 10A POLA interoperable
PMF-F series 10A POLA interoperable
PMG series 12/15A POLA interoperable
PMG-F series 12/15A POLA interoperable
PMH series 18/22A POLA interoperable
PMJ series 26/30A POLA interoperable
PMM series 50/60A POLA interoperable
PMN series 30A POLA interoperable
PMP series 16A POLA interoperable
PMR series 40/50A POLA interoperable
Power Block 30A
Ericsson DC/DC Converters and IBC
Ericsson offer a wide range of board-mounted DC/DC converters and
intermediate bus converters based on industry-standard formats and
BMR453 series Quarter Brick
BMR454 series Eighth Brick intermediate bus converter
BMR 653 Stacked
BMR911 - MicroTCA
PKB series Eighth Brick
PKB-A series Eighth Brick
PKB-B series Eighth Brick intermediate bus converter
PKB-C series Eighth Brick
PKB-NG series Eighth Brick
PKD-E series 2"x2" SMD
PKJ series Half Brick
PKJ-B series Half Brick
PKJ-E series Half Brick
PKL series Half Brick
PKM series Quarter Brick
PKM-B series wide-input Quarter Brick intermediate bus converter
PKM-C series Quarter Brick
PKM-D series Quarter Brick
PKM-E series Quarter Brick
PKM-N series Quarter Brick intermediate bus converter
PKR series MacroDens standard
PKU series Sixteenth Brick
PKU-B series line regulated Sixteenth Brick intermediate bus converter
PKU-E series Sixteenth Brick
PKV series DIL24 standard
PKY series Full Brick
3E Power Board Management
Ericsson offer support in BPM to address choice of configuration,
communication and/or control outside of one or more board mounted DC/DC
converters or POL regulators.
3E Design Kit
3E Evaluation kit
Power Interface Module
Multi-service Edge Routers
Ericsson's SmartEdge Multi-service Edge Routers (MSERs)
SmartEdge Multi-service Edge Routers (MSERs) products offer highly
efficient solutions to enable new revenue generating services such as
IPTV, Video-on-Demand and interactive online gaming. SmartEdge MSERs
offer multiple functionalities at the edge of IP networks that are
necessary to offer these services.
award-winning SmartEdge Multi-service Edge Router (MSER) family unifies
multiple sets of functionality into a single, multi-functional platform
including edge routing, Ethernet aggregation, subscriber management,
and advanced services.
- Ericsson SE 100
SmartEdge 100 MSER is optimized for multi-play services, enabling a
smaller network environment such as those with distributed
Points-of-Presence (PoPs), Remote Central Offices (COs) and Multi-Tenant
- Ericsson SE 600
SmartEdge 600 MSER consolidates and simplifies the network edge,
allowing operators to accommodate more bandwidth, traffic and
- Ericsson SE 1200
SmartEdge 1200 MSER is a highly scalable platform specifically designed
to address the requirements large networks supporting a high traffic
Ericsson Wi-Fi Solutions
is taking a leading role in the development of standards that
support carrier-grade Wi-Fi, including PasspointTM (also known as
Hotspot 2.0), enabled through industry bodies such as Wi-Fi Alliance
(WFA), 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), and Wireless Broadband
The robust portfolio of indoor and outdoor
Wi-Fi access points (AP), control and management solutions address any
operator deployment opportunity. Massively scalable and designed to
integrate seamlessly with the operator’s core network.
Scalability and Core Integration
Ericsson Wi-Fi equipment can be deployed and expanded quickly and
easily and has already been proven in massive networks for Tier One
Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi also features lightweight mediation to the mobile
or fixed core and offers a flexible architecture that integrates with
any carrier topology.
Carrier-Grade WiFi equipment is:
- Part of a carrier’s heterogeneous network strategy
- Small cell technology for indoor and outdoor networks
- Targeted at improving the mobile broadband user experience and supporting new business models
- A global opportunity
The Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi offering, proven with Tier One operators
in some of the world’s largest Wi-Fi networks, is comprised of:
- Indoor and outdoor APs –
these compact, robust AP’s support the latest 802.11n standard and
feature a full range of power, mounting and backhaul options enabling
fast and cost-effective deployment in any operator use case.
- Controllers –
supporting up to 2000 APs each, controllers are designed for
scalability, wide area mobility and carrier-grade security and can be
premise-based or deployed at the operator’s location.
– the management framework, comprising both Network Management and
Business Intelligence, supports up to 100,000 access points.
- Ericsson 100NE
- Ericsson AP 5100 Series
- Ericsson WiFi Controller 8000 - WIC8000
- Ericsson WiFi OS