|Ericsson W35 Broadband Router for WCDMA / HSPA NetworksOutstanding
The Ericsson W30/35 is the natural choice for providing fixed services to residential users, small office or home office businesses.
It offers a highly cost efficient and flexible
solution utilizing an existing WCDMA/HSPA network, especially in locations that lack fixed communication infrastructure.
These state-of-the-art WCDMA/HSPA terminals with integrated design for high quality and performance support the major deployed communication standards.
The W30/35 terminal offers broadband, voice and fax capabilities.
With the voice quality equivalent to that of a standard fixed line, broadband data connectivity for Internet access with “Always connected” capability, telephony interface and fax support on W35, for pure data application the W30 is the
he benefit of the Fixed Wireless Terminal is that it provides wired or wireless connectivity options to the user.
Additionally, the Fixed Wireless Terminal enables the possibility of simultaneous HSPA data access for multiple users.
Thanks to the W30/35’s integrated WLAN access point, WLAN enabled PC’s can be located at a distance from the W30/35 thus giving the user local mobility. The simplicity of the W30/35 enables the installation to be carried out in a matter of minutes by the end user.
Optional W35 Combo's with Dialog 4100 Series Analog Phones
- W35 Basic Combo
- Incl. Aastra Dialog 4106 Basic Analog Telephone
- W35 Medium/Hotel Combo
- incl. Aastra Dialog 4147 Medium / Hotel Analog Telephone
- W35 Plus Combo
- incl. Aastra Dialog 4187 Plus Analog Telephone
Dialog 4106 Basic Dialog 4147 Medium/Hotel Dialog 4187 Plus
Ericsson W35 Features
- WCDMA/HSPA Frequency Support, Tri-band – 850/1900/2100MHz
- HSPA, Category 1-8 and 11/12, up to 7.2 Mbps (downlink) and Category 2 and 5, up to 2.0 Mbps (uplink)
- WCDMA, up to 384 Mbps
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE Frequency Support, Quad-band – 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- EDGE, multi-slot class 10 (4+1, 3+2) up to 237 kbps (downlink)
- GPRS, multi-slot class 10 (4+1, 3+2) up to 86.2 kbps (downlink)
- One USB 2.0 port (Print server or Mass storage)
- Wireless LAN Access Point IEEE 802.11 b/g
- Four ports Fast Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Routing, NAT, ALG, DHCP Server/Relay and DNS Server
- Internet security: Firewall
- VPN termination
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA/WPA2,
- Analog Fax connectivity (RJ11) using T.38, only W35
- Telephony access (RJ11), only W35
- Battery backup capability (W35 voice operation only)
- Automatic Software and configuration update
- User-friendly Web interface
- Remote Management capability
- Indoor/Outdoor window mounted omni-directional antenna
- Outdoor roof mounted directional antenna
- Surge Protector
- Ericsson W35 Antenna Patch Cable for connecting an external antenna to the W35.
- Patch cable has a right angle MCX Male connector to connect to the external antenna port on the W35.
- Cable Length: 30cm
- Cable Type: RG174
- Connector Types Available:
- N Female, FME Male, SMA Female, TNC Male
- Battery Backup
- This external rechargeable battery pack charges when the W35 is connected to mains power. When the unit is powered from the battery, only voice is operational.
- Talk Time: 3 hrs
- Standby Time: 8 hrs
- W30 unit, data only terminal, or
- W35 unit, data and voice terminal
- AC/DC Power supply
- Ethernet cable (3.0 m)
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD with User Guide
- (H x W x D): 105x210x35 mm
- Power adapter input:
- Power adapter output
- Unit power input:
- Power consumption
- Battery capacity (Optional):
- Talk time: 3 Hours
- Standby time: 8 Hours
- Power plug:
- Operating temperature:
- Operating temperature with battery:
- Operating humidity:
- Storage temperature:
- Storage humidity:
Ericsson W35 features that
differ from the Ericsson W25
- Different casing.
- Signal indicator on
front of casing.
- Single USB port (two
ports on W25).
- Supports HSUPA data –
2Mbps uplink (384Kbps on W25).
- External antenna port
is now MCX.
- Antenna is now
- Wall plate is no longer
- Backup battery is not
internal, will be added as a battery pack to go between unit and power supply.
- Standby button on front
of unit – turns off the internet and LAN ports, so only phone is
operational and conserves power usage.
- The software
and features are all the same between the W25 and W35.
- Both units support the
IPSec VPN protocol allowing for VPN pass through.
- As Telstra
does not offer a NextG fax service, an additional fax package will be
required for faxing.
- The Fax port
is not operational for SIP calls.
Model which supports WCDMA 900 for Optus Yes G and Vodafone’s new network,
NextG and YesG are separate model W35’s, see below for details
- Ericsson W35a (for Next G)
- 2G – All carriers
- 3G – Optus/Vodafone/Three/Telstra (2100MHz), NextG/Three
- Ericsson W35b (for Yes G)
- 2G – All carriers
- 3G – Optus/Vodafone/Three/Telstra (2100MHz),