|NetComm HS1100N Hotspot
The feature-rich NetComm Wireless N
Hotspot HS1100N enables any business or office environment to set up a
hotspot location offering wireless Internet service for up to 100 users
at a time.
This HS1100N integrates the support for user authentication,
authorisation, accounting with a high-speed secure wireless connection
to fulfill the needs of a public wireless network.
The HS1100N supports advanced wireless security while at the same
time supporting VPN pass-through, Denial of Service attack protection
and configurable user black listing.
The HS1100N allows effective user management with a complete
authentication mechanism that blocks unauthenticated users from gaining
access to the network, an “online user list” that monitors the real time
status of each user and session control by time and data volume.
The HS1100N is easy to install and operate. It can immediately
achieve compatibility with existing network configurations and works
with NetComm’s Network Ticket Generator AG1100* to provide user accounts
for visitor-based, on-demand operations.
NetComm HS1100N Key Features
- Powerful Wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n Access Point - ideal for the Setup of Commercial Wireless Hotspots
- 2x2 MIMO Antennas (SMA) for Data Transmission Rates up to 300Mbps
- Backward Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g Wireless-enabled Devices
- Robust Wall-mountable, Dust-proof (IP50) Metal Housing
- 1x 10/100 Ethernet WAN Port with Power Supply Option via Ethernet Cable (PoE IEEE 802.3af)
- 2x 10/100 Ethernet LAN Ports, 1x Console Port (DB-9)
- Extended Operational Temperature Range -30 to 70°C
- Standard-based Data Encryption and User Authentication: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, IEEE 802.1x, TKIP, AES
- Integrated AAA Support (Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting), supports RADIUS Accounting
- Setup of On-Demand Accounts for Visitors
- Policy-based Access Control, User Session Management, Per-User Bandwidth Control
- Various Payment Options: Credit Card, Secure Pay and PayPal Billing
- Web-based User Interface and Integrated Advanced Security Features
- Easy Installation and Operation with Support for various Broadband Deployment Options
- Remote Management and Firmware Upgrade (Web-based User Interface, SSH, SNMP v1/v2