|NetComm NTC-4908 / NTC-4988 Industrial 3G M2M Modem
The NetComm NTC-4000 Series industrial M2M modems are a reliable solution for cost effective deployment in any data telemetry environment.
Designed for reliable performance and universal installation it provides 3G data connectivity for M2M applications enabling remote monitoring, control, management and reporting of industrial and commercial equipment.
Designed for areas such as (but not limited to):
The small and rugged form factor and is ideal for applications such as metering, rail, road signs, security, transport and vending machines. It can also be used in SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) scenarios to monitor, control or collect data from remote devices such as farm machinery, water monitoring devices and wind farms.
A serial connection on one end and a 3G connection on the other allows the devices to simply take the serial data and using the embedded IP stack, send it over 3G to any other IP network enabled device. It supports an extended AT command set that allows quick programming and configuration of the device.
lockable SIM tray along with the rugged nature of the device means you
can be assured that your device is working reliably regardless of the
NetComm NTC-4909 / NTC-4988 Key Features
Standard Package Content:
- Supports various networks and service types:
3G Networks - UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA:
Tri-Band 800/1900/2100 MHz
2G Networks GSM/EDGE/GPRS:
Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Small-sized and rugged industrial-grade 3G modem for wireless data communication
- Provides reliable RS232 serial data connectivity for various M2M applications Supports standard and extended AT command set
- Embedded Sierra Wireless AirPrime™ multi-mode module
- Cellular Module Sierra Wireless MC8790
- Embedded Internet and security protocol stacks Wide input voltage range 8-56V DC suitable for diverse environments and applications
- RS232 serial data connection and power input via RJ45 port
- USB 2.0 console port for serial connection from a Windows computer
- DIN rail and wall mount option with removable mounting bracket SIM card reader with locking tray
- Wide operating temperature range -20 to 55°C
- Flexible DC input 8 – 56V for easy integration in diverse application environments
- Removable SMA antenna
- NTC-4000 series 3G M2M modem
- Mounting bracket
- RJ-45 to DB9 cable for serial RS232 connectivity and DC power input
- Pentaband 1dBi antenna with SMA connection and isolation rubber boot.
INDUSTRIAL 3G M2M MODEM THE COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR WIRELESS M2M CONNECTIVITY
- AC/DC Power Adapter,
- 2.1mm centre positive jack,
- 100~240VAC:12VDC /1.5A - Part. No. WW310 (Australian Plug Pack)