|Proxim Tsunami GX800
Wireless is a global pioneer of end-to-end broadband wireless systems
that deliver the quadruple play of video, voice, data and mobility. From
Wi-Fi to wireless Gigabit Ethernet our WLAN, Wi-Fi Mesh, WiMAX and
point-to-point wireless backhaul products are available through our
extensive global channel networks.
Tsunami® GX800 is a high speed Point-to-Point (PtP) licensed microwave product capable of operating in 6–38* GHz licensed bands
Tsunami® GX800 offers more than 600Mbps aggregate throughput capacity, supporting an array of user configurable channel bandwidths from 7-56 MHz.
The product has an extremely small foot print and comes in a split-mount design constituting of a compact indoor unit (IDU) and outdoor unit (ODU) that are a snap to install.
The Tsunami® GX800 Series is an outcome of Proxim’s extensive RF technical expertise and years of broadband wireless access products experience.
The GX800 Licensed Point-to-Point products are technically advanced, highly reliable and very cost effective. The Tsunami® GX800 uses highly advanced radio technology.
The product is designed for PDH and Wireless Broadband applications, utilizing modulation schemes from QPSK to 256QAM and high data rates. The product supports High Transmit Power Levels with up to +27dBm for certain frequency bands.
The product is optimized for high speed Ethernet networking and for transmission of standard E1 or E3 channels. Tsunami® GX800 is not just another typical PDH platform. It houses a unique innovative proprietary packet system with different priority for each transmission channel.
This advanced prioritization platform intelligently allocates transmission capacity depending on modulation scheme and channel bandwidth controlling adaptive selection of user interfaces and their speeds.
GX800 is a licensed microwave Point-to-Point link with up to 622Mbps aggregate
throughput with ultra low latency of 100µs offering unparalleled capacity and
reliability for carriers, service providers and Enterprise markets
Flexible Channel Planning
wide frequency bands from 6–38* GHz with range of user configurable
channel bandwidths from 7 MHz to 56 MHz to match licensing regulations
Split Mount Architecture
product has an extremely small foot print and designed with a split-mount
architecture which includes an Outdoor Unit (ODU) and a Compact Indoor Unit
(IDU) that are a snap to install and easy to maintain
GX800 features Spectrum Analyzer for Interference avoidance, Built-in BER
Tester, ATPC and Adaptive Coding Modulation (ACM) for best possible throughputs
and high available radio waves
an integrated fast and Gigabit Ethernet pot with scalable support extended
SDH/PDH interfaces using HSI modules – E1/T1, E3/T3 with true traffic capacity
up to 622 Mbps.
Advantages and Key Features
ProximVision ES centralized network management system can easily configure and
monitor GX800 microwave bridge remotely from a PC in your command center
- 6-38* GHz Frequency band support
- Wide band support from 7-56MHz RF Channel Bandwidths
- Supports QPSK/16QAM/32QAM/64QAM/128QAM/256QAM Modulation schemes
- High Tx Power radio
- Low noise figure, low phase noise and high linearity
- Compact and lightweight design, the smallest IDU in its class
- Very high frequency stability +/- 5 ppm
- Wide operating temperature range for ODU: -40 to +65°C
- Up to 16xE1 or 1xE3, one Gigabit Ethernet and one Fast Ethernet traffic interfaces with true traffic capacity from 5Mbps up to 622Mbps.
- Capacity is dynamically allocated between E1/E3 channels and Ethernet
- Features ATPC and Adaptive Modulation (user defined)
- Built-in Spectrum Analyzer, BER Tester, and Throughput, WAN Utilization charts
- ODU features standard direct ‘slip fit’ mounting
- Fully supported by Proxim Vision ES Network Management Solution*
- Designed to meet FCC, ETSI and CE safety and emission standards
- Supports popular ITU-R standards and frequency recommendations
Proxim Tsunami PtP Product Range
- Tsunami GX800, 6U/6LGHz Microwave Link Series
- Tsunami GX800, 7 GHz Microwave Link Series
- Tsunami GX800, 8 GHz Microwave Link Series
- Tsunami GX800, 10/11 GHz Microwave Link Series
- Tsunami GX800, 13 GHz Microwave Link Series
- Tsunami GX800, 15 GHz Microwave Link Series
- Tsunami GX800, 18 GHz Microwave Link Series
- Tsunami GX800, 23 GHz Microwave Link Series
- Tsunami GX800, 38 GHz Microwave Link Series
Documents & Downloads