Proxim Tsunami MP.11 HS 5054Proxim Wireless is a global provider of end-to-end broadband wireless systems that
deliver the quadruple play. From Wi-Fi to wireless Gigabit Ethernet our WLAN, mesh, WiMAX and point-to-point products are available through our extensive global channel networks. Ultra-secure broadband wireless solutionThe Tsunami™ MP.11 HS (High Security) is Proxim's ultra-secure broadband wireless solution for wireless video, data connectivity, VoIP and mobility, combining FIPS 140-2 level 2 compliance, advanced AES-256 encryption, and secure management to meet strict U.S. Federal Government standards.
Though designed to meet or exceed the security requirements of government customers, the Tsunami MP.11 HS also provides utilities and ultra-secure enterprises including financial and healthcare institutions with government-grade wireless security.
The Tsunami MP.11 HS line includes point-to-multipoint and point-to-point products in both indoor only and indoor/outdoor models for the 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz, and 1.8 GHz frequency bands.
The MP.11 HS provides customers with the first truly integrated solution to combine advanced security features as well as management into a single box.
And because it leverages the field-proven and reliable Tsunami MP.11, the MP.11 HS features the ease of deployment and dependability customers have come to expect from Proxim’s MP.11 products.
Advanced Security Protection
Tsunami MP.11 HS product family offers FIPS 140-2 level 2, stronger
256-bit AES encryption, and secure management (SSH, HTTPS, and SNMPv3)
all in one truly integrated solution
Adaptive wireless networks
MP.11 HS networks dynamically adapt to the ever-changing network load
for optimum performance with secure roaming for vehicle speeds up to 120
mph (200 kmph)
Flexible Channel Planning Worldwide
Wide range of frequencies with support for 1.8 GHz (U.S. Federal
government and NAT0) and unlicensed 2.4 and 5.1-5.9 GHz frequency bands.
WiMAX Based QoS
Enables quadruple-play applications - video, voice, data and mobility with low latency and IEEE 802.16 QoS.
Our ProximVision ES centralized network management system can easily
configure and monitor your CPE network remotely from a PC in your command
Fast Installation & Lower maintenance
Our DDRS, spectrum analyzer, and audio alignment tools dramatically
reduce the guesswork associated with initial deployment and post-sales
New Revenue Opportunities for Protected Wireless Solutions
- Rich security
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 provides US Federal Governmental Standard for Cryptographic Security
- Advanced encryption with AES-256 (FIPS 197) protects over-the-air transmission
- Secure Management with SSH, SSL, HTTPS, and SNMPv3
- Unprecedented ease-of-installation, management and maintenance. FIPS-secure wireless links can be installed in hours with little or no training or minimal wireless experience
- Software-selectable support for 2.4 GHz (13 channels) and 5.15, 5.25, 5.47 and 5.725 GHz (80+ non-overlapping channels) bands
- Support for 5, 10, and 20 MHz bandwidth channels
- WiMAX QoS provides higher level of prioritization with as many as eight service flows per class, which exceeds available products based upon 802.11 schemes
- Roaming with seamless hand offs at speeds up to 200 km/hour (120 mph)
Ever increasing security requirements for video surveillance, identity and personal information theft, and protected monetary exchange bring opportunities to provide differentiated service offerings.
With FIPS 140 2 level 2, you can be assured that encrypted data is undecipherable. And with the added protection of 256 bit AES encryption, data security is above current FIPS requirements and will meet requirements through 2010 and beyond.
As a result, differentiated secure wireless services may be offered to customers that might have previously chosen wire-line solutions.
Optimized Wireless Performance and Reliability
Using Adaptive Technologies Using Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP) and advanced OFDM technology, MP.11 HS networks dynamically adapt to ever-changing environments and network load for optimum performance.
Designed for Ease of Installation and Low Maintenance Cost
- Typical wireless collisions are avoided using WORP
- Dynamic Data Rate Selection automatically compensates for temporary link degradation, maintaining robust connectivity and mitigating service calls
- MP.11 HS Continues the Advanced Security Protection of the MP.11 Family
- Multiple security mechanisms from the MP.11 family that protect governmental, operator, residential and enterprise privacy are continued in the MP.11 HS products
- Weatherized enclosure allows for installation in harsh environments and climates
- Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP) prevents snooping that is common to Wi-Fi systems
- Optional Intracell blocking forbids direct communication between Subscriber Units (SUs)
- Base Station Unit (BSU) and SU mutual authentication eliminates unauthorized use of system by rogue SUs and man-in-the-middle attacks
MP.11 HS radios incorporate hardware and software features that reduce labor costs associated with initial deployment and post-sales maintenance.
- Peltier heating and cooling technology inside a ruggedized enclosure enable the MP.11 HS products to be deployed in extreme weather conditions
- Software-selectable radios reduce stocking and sparing costs
- Audible tone and real-time signal strength measurement eliminates time consuming antenna focusing and guess work
- Ultra-secure features built into a single radio eliminates the need for a security expert
- Highly Secure Video Surveillance
- Provides high throughput for bandwidth intensive, high-definition video for use in national security against intrusion and acts of violence along borders, within cities, and along transportation infrastructure such as airports, bridges, and trains
- Mobile vehicle solution to aid law enforcement with real-time viewing with hand off speeds up to 200 km per hour (120 mph)
- Highly Secure Data Exchange - Provides optimal data security for financial transactions and medical information privacy
- Meets government FIPS 140-2 level 2 requirements, enabling use by a large range of agencies that require the highest security
- Secure VoIP with QoS prioritization enables high-speed mobile or static voice communications
- Tsunami MP.11 HS Base Station 12 VDC
- Tsunami MP.11 HS Subscriber Station 12 VDC
- Tsunami MP.11 HS Base Station, Rack Enclosure, Single Radio, 12 VDC
- Tsunami MP.11 HS Base Station, Rack Enclosure, Dual Radio,12 VDC
- Tsunami MP.11 HS Base Station, Rack Enclosure, Single Radio with Antenna Diversity 12 VDC
- Tsunami MP.11 HS Base Station, Rack Enclosure, Dual Radio with Antenna Diversity 12 VDC
- Tsunami MP.11 HS Mobile Kit; Kit contains: 245054-SU-S (1), 2418-CA (1)
- Tsunami MP.11 HS Ruggedized Base Station with POE
- Tsunami MP.11 HS Ruggedized Subscriber Station with POE
Point to Point Products
Proxim Tsunami MP Product Range
- Tsunami QuickBridge QB.11 HS high security point-to-point
Documents & Downloads
- PMP Product Portfolio