|SNOM MeetingPoint VoIP Conference Phone
snom MeetingPoint - share your vision
Different LocationsWith the new snom MeetingPoint you are able to allow for a total of external four parties to participate at the phone conference from different locations all over the world. This helps to control the time- and travel budget of every company!Main Features
snom's first VoIP
conference telephone, the snom MeetingPoint, is the perfect addition for
everybody who must make frequent cross-location consultations.
The snom MeetingPoint is the only SIP conference
phone that allows you to use Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007
R2 and Standard SIP accounts in one conference phone in parallel!
It is already compatible to Microsoft Office
Communications Server 2007 R2 with the snom OCS edition in parallel use
to any SIP based IP pbx.
FunctionsThe snom MeetingPoint is perfectly qualified for use in middle to large conference rooms. As result of the reliable suppression of disturbing background noise and its excellent sound quality you
can hold your telephone conferences in large groups of up to 10 persons
without affecting the intelligibility of the call.
- OmniSoundŽ Full duplex broadband sound technology
- Management of up to 4 external participants
- Recording range up to 30 m˛ room area or 10 participants
- Simultaneous management of internal and external telephone listings (LDAP)
- Connection type for add-on microphones for a larger recording range.
- Microsoft Office Communication server 2007 R2 ready
- Multiple SIP registrations
- Broadband quality by G.722
- Security: OpenVPN SIPS/SRTP, TLS SIP RFC3261 NAT: STUN, ICE
equipped with full duplex broadband audio (7 kHz, codec "G.722") provide
balanced and full sound, which snom customers also know from the snom
The integrated special microphones ensure that your
interlocutors feel as if you are sitting in the neighboring office - and
not on the other side of the world!Security and Design
Additionally the snom
MeetingPoint has all the advantages from a snom VoIP phone: highest
security combined with several features like the snom CTI or the snom OCS edition. 12 different SIP identities give you the flexibility you need.
The graceful styling of the snom MeetingPoint
integrates ideally into each VoIP infrastructure and makes it a decent
eye-catcher for your conference room.
- Case colour: black
- Display: Background-lit graphical LCD,128x64 pixels
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 0-9, *, #, dial, hang up, mute, menu, conference, recording, volume control, etc
- Microphone: circular (360°) recording characteristics
- Reception range: up to 30 m˛, < 10 persons
- Speaker: Frequency range: 150-15000 Hz playback
- Volume: 90 db SPl 0.5m. Equalizer function
- Anti-theft protection: Kensington security slot
- Network connection: 1x RJ-45, PoE 10/100MBit
- Power supply: Power adapter 100-240 V AC/14 V DC - PoE
- External microphones: modular 4/4 possible